Skip To Main Content


To register your student, you must use your ParentVUE account as well as gather the required documents and information to input into ParentVUE and share with your school.

Documents Needed To Register:

Families have to provide proof of residency each school year. Among the documents that will be accepted to establish residency are:

  • A current New Mexico Driver's license
  • A deed or mortgage payment receipt
  • A current property tax bill
  • A current lease or housing agreement
  • A current utility bill.

For incoming Kindergarteners or students new to APS, you will also need:

  • A birth certificate
  • Immunization record

For family living with family:

  • Completed family living with family form
  • Form must be notarized
  • Resident must provide 2 proofs of address from list
  • Parent/Guardian must have mail in their name at registered address
  • Resident must be listed as emergency contact
  • If a lease, parent/guardian must be listed on the lease

Family Living with Family Form PDF Download

Registration Is Not Complete Until You Have Provided Required Documents